söndag 16 augusti 2009

Veckans beslutsångest

Det var helt omöjligt att bara välja en låt denna vecka. Jag har lyssnat lika mycket på alla tre. Så här, njut ni med av lite Tiger Lou:

Warmth.

this isn't love this is shelter
and I wanna tell you that tonight

I feel warm
here in my head I feel warm
here in my chest I feel warm
locked in your arms I feel warm

this isn't real this is lovely
this isn't tension this is reason
this is all I can say aloud
I feel aloud

this isn't love this is shelter
I wanna tell you that something here isn't working
I wanna find me a sign in the shape of things
this isn't love this is me


Coalitions.

fixate your fingers around me
focus and please keep your voice down
hungry for air can you see my eyes
coming out of their sockets

I will not blink
nor move an inch

these are the circles in which
I have been walking 500 laps every second
these are the vessels in which
I have been crashing 500 times every second

raise your head high, retaliate
the coalition is on the take
roll your sleeves up, emancipate
try to process just what's at stake

roll your sleeves up and raise your head high


The Loyal.

high strung and poorly hung
I think we're much too young
I hear a sound from your left lung
a melody so beautifully sung

sarcasm spread your wings
oh what sweet joy it brings
'come home' the whole town sings
they will greet us like kings

to everyone’s delight
we crash at the speed of light
so deep in the whitest white
this could have been our burial site

well okay, I am here for the loyalist
I wanna see its face
and okay, I am here for the loyalist
this is the nesting place
okay, okay, okay

Inga kommentarer: