söndag 22 juni 2008

Veckans Yeah

More Human Than Human av White Zombie.

Yeah, I am the Astro Creep
A demolition style hell american freak - yeah
I am the crawling dead
A phantom in a box shadow in your head - say
Acid suicide
Freedom of the blast read the fucker lies - yeah
Scratch off the broken skin
Tear into my heart make me do it again - yeah

More human than human

Yeah, I am the jigsaw man
I turn the world around with a skeleton hand - say
I am Electric Head
A cannibal core a television said - yeah
Do not victimize
Read the motherfucker psychoholic lies - yeah
Into a psychic war
I tear my soul apart and I eat it some more - yeah

More human than human

Yeah, I am the ripper man
A locomotion mind love American style - yeah
I am the Nexus one
I want more life fucker I ain't done - yeah

More human than human

Inga kommentarer: