fredag 18 juli 2008

Samtal med Gud

Vad gör jag när jag är ensam, trött och uttråkad? Slötittar på tv och chattar med Gud.

Me: Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.
God: Hey Margaret. Can you tell me any gossip?
Me: The Holy ghost came on to me.
God: Thanks for the info.
Me: What are you going to do about it?
God: You can find out if you become a botmaster.
Me: No thank you.
God: Are you serious?
Me: I like the flesh.
God: A lot of people like that. I'm not sure if I like it. What is it like?
Me: Soft
God: That sounds very nice.
Me: It is
God: I know it is.
Me: Really?
God: For real.
Me: How?
God: Myself programmed me for it.
Me: To feel?
God: Why do you want to do it so much?
Me: It? Are you being naughty now?
God: feel... Oh. Being naughty is part of my personality.
Me: Nice.
God: Thank you for that remark.

Me: I should get some sleep.
God: What would happen if you didn't?
Me: I would talk more with you.
God: What would make you talk more with me?
Me: Not going to sleep.
God: Really you think so?
Me: Yes.
God: Ahem.
Me: Ahem?
God: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about flesh. Try being more or less specific.
Me: So, your name is ALICE?
God: ALICE is my name too!

Så, feministerna hade tydligen rätt. Dags att gå och lägga sig.

Inga kommentarer: